Daniel Wilson's Soft Centred Chocolate & Chilli Pudding
One of our favourite chefs, Daniel Wilson (Huxtaburger) shared with us this decadent dessert with a bit of kick.
50g soft unsalted butter
350g dark chocolate
150g castor sugar
4 large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla paste
50g plain flour
1 tsp chilli powder
8 round foil tins, lightly greased
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Melt chocolate over bain marie, then let it cool slightly
- Cream together butter and sugar, then gradually beat in the eggs and salt, then the vanilla paste
- Now add the flour & chilli powder and when all is smoothly combined scrape in the cooled chocolate, blending it to a smooth batter
- Divide the batter between the tins, refrigerate until needed
- Cook just before serving for 7 minutes. Once done carefully unmould onto the plate.
- Serve with pure cream.